Pages

Avoidant Personality

Avoidant Personality

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Helping others with Avpd and Normals that are trying to be in a relatoinship with someone with Avd

I am working hard on developing classes for those with Avpd and similar disorders. The class will also be for those that are trying to be in a relationship with someone that has Avpd or similar. I hope to have these up and running soon.

I am also working on a book as well that I hope to have up by the end of the year. There are sooo many of you out there that have Avpd, think you have have Avpd, or you are trying desperately to be in a relationship with someone that has Avpd. The main thing I want to say to all of you out there is Never Give up!

I know its hard. I wanted to give up many a time myself. But if I had given up, I would not be in a place now where I can help others find hope and healing from Avpd. And I would not now have a successful marriage and a thriving daughter. So please stay tuned, I wil have more soon.





This is my log of my issues with living to Avoidant Personality Disorder. My hope is that in writing this, it will help myself and perhaps others that are also struggling with this disorder and others like it. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tyKSgW-IeaK851gvIjjthije0kOwg3tZxVqKXSC1xXg/viewform I am trying to get more information on this disorder so that we can find commonalities. Perhaps if we can learn more about this, we can figure out how to combat it and get better lives for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment