Pages

Avoidant Personality

Avoidant Personality

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Interview with someone that has learned how to live with an Avoidant

I want to start promoting this now. My wife is going to be on the show/group on Feb 19th. (The date is subject to change but I see no reason why it should) I will be interviewing her. She is my wife of 11 years. She will have some great insights on how to successfully live with someone with AvPD issues.

If you know anyone that is trying to live to someone that has Avoidance issues, or if you as an AvPD, just want to know how the other side thinks, please make sure to join us on Feb 19th at 7:00pm MT.





This is my log of my issues with living to Avoidant Personality Disorder. My hope is that in writing this, it will help myself and perhaps others that are also struggling with this disorder and others like it. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tyKSgW-IeaK851gvIjjthije0kOwg3tZxVqKXSC1xXg/viewform I am trying to get more information on this disorder so that we can find commonalities. Perhaps if we can learn more about this, we can figure out how to combat it and get better lives for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment