Pages

Avoidant Personality

Avoidant Personality

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Avoidant class

The Avoidant group did not happen last night. My apologies, but I think the delay will be worth it. I talked to a very good friend of mine that teaches a class called Restoration. The class is for people that have been hurt in their past, which is pretty much all of us to one degree or another.

I know now what I need to do after talking to my friend. I need to develop a class like Restoration specifically for Avoidants. It will take some time to do, but I think this is the thing I was missing. Avoidant group has been pretty willy nilly and free form.

The class will be structured in steps so I can walk us all through the issues with being an Avoidant and how to overcome it. There are many many Avoidants all over the world that suffer from this. We can all learn together what it is, how to deal with it, and how to find healing.

I will also be working with my wife to come up with her side. There is a lot that she can offer to the class from the perspective of a normal trying to live with an Avoidant.

I have lots of work to do on this. If you have any ideas, suggestions, questions you want answered etc..., please drop me an email.







This is my log of my issues with living to Avoidant Personality Disorder. My hope is that in writing this, it will help myself and perhaps others that are also struggling with this disorder and others like it. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tyKSgW-IeaK851gvIjjthije0kOwg3tZxVqKXSC1xXg/viewform I am trying to get more information on this disorder so that we can find commonalities. Perhaps if we can learn more about this, we can figure out how to combat it and get better lives for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment