Pages

Avoidant Personality

Avoidant Personality

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tomorrow nights Avoidant group - We can learn from and understand each other

Tomorrow is the Avoidant Group. We will be talking about Normals, which is what I call people that do not have Avoidant Personality. Though in reality, there is no such thing as "Normal" . We are all unique individuals with unique personalities. So each one of us are unique and wonderful people. People with Avoidance are....just more unique than others.

I have been writing in this blog for a long time. Its only been recently that I decided to take the next step. The next step is to start a group where we can all learn from each other. One of the main goals for the group is that Normals and those with Avoidance issues can come together and learn.

Since I have been writing in this blog and running the group, I have talked to people all over the world. There are lots of people everywhere that are trying to deal with Avoidance. There are even more out there that are Normals that are trying to be in a relationship with someone that has Avoidance.

There is a lot of work to be done here. There is a lot of fear of the other side. Those with Avoidance issues do not understand Normals and Normals do not understand those with Avoidance issues. The result is that both sides mistrust the other and dont want to deal.

Well, one of my missions here is to try to mend these 2 sides. We have to learn to understand each other. For both our sakes. We all need each other. Believe it or not. Avoidants needs Normals and Normals need Avoidants. But we have to understand each other. Its not going to be easy, but I believe we can do it.

Join me tomorrow night at 7:00 MT and lets start learning.


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/needsmet/2014/01/23/avoidant-personality-group-depression-social-anxiety-etc







This is my log of my issues with living to Avoidant Personality Disorder. My hope is that in writing this, it will help myself and perhaps others that are also struggling with this disorder and others like it. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tyKSgW-IeaK851gvIjjthije0kOwg3tZxVqKXSC1xXg/viewform I am trying to get more information on this disorder so that we can find commonalities. Perhaps if we can learn more about this, we can figure out how to combat it and get better lives for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment