Pages

Avoidant Personality

Avoidant Personality

Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2016


Hi Everyone,

If you can make the meeting this Sunday the 17th at 5pm, please do. I will keep the format lose as I think I will do for all of our meetings.

I am most interested in your questions. If you have something burning in your mind, please bring it.

Feel free to ask your question at any time during the meeting. If you have friends, or family that have Avoidant Personalities, Depression, Social Anxiety, or any similar disorder, please come.

I would also love to see anyone that is trying to be in a relationship with someone that has any disorder like this to come as well.

I will try to do a meeting every Sunday right around this same time. So if you cant make this one, please come to the next one.

Here is the link to this Sundays Group meeting.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/needsmet/2016/01/18/group-for-people-that-suffer-from-avoidant-personality-other-similar-disorders

Just before the meeting starts, there will be a chat room link that will open up on the page. Please come into the chat room so I know who is on. You can also call into the meeting if you like. Here is the # if you wish to call in, but remember that # is only good during the meeting. (646) 787-8139

Phillip Dacus

Meeting organizer









This is my log of my issues with living to Avoidant Personality Disorder. My hope is that in writing this, it will help myself and perhaps others that are also struggling with this disorder and others like it. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tyKSgW-IeaK851gvIjjthije0kOwg3tZxVqKXSC1xXg/viewform I am trying to get more information on this disorder so that we can find commonalities. Perhaps if we can learn more about this, we can figure out how to combat it and get better lives for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment