Pages

Avoidant Personality

Avoidant Personality

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Todays group went very well. There were around 15 or so in the meeting. In the group, I announced the next one to be on the 17th, which as it turns out is next Sunday. Go Figure!

I am open to every week if there is enough interest. Just let me know by leaving something on the Facebook page, by email, or here.

Any questions, comments, or anything else that you have, I would love to hear those as well. In case you missed it. here is the audio from the group. We have a web site that is under contraction. It is AvoidantPersonalites.com or Avoidants.org

In case you missed the group, here is the link to it. I as late getting into the group due to some technical issues.







This is my log of my issues with living to Avoidant Personality Disorder. My hope is that in writing this, it will help myself and perhaps others that are also struggling with this disorder and others like it. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tyKSgW-IeaK851gvIjjthije0kOwg3tZxVqKXSC1xXg/viewform I am trying to get more information on this disorder so that we can find commonalities. Perhaps if we can learn more about this, we can figure out how to combat it and get better lives for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment