Pages

Avoidant Personality

Avoidant Personality

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Next meeting Sunday the 17th

Good Morning Everyone,

The last meeting we had on 1/10/16 was very good. We had about 15 that came. For what was our first real meeting, I was quite happy with the turn out.

At some point in the future, perhaps an physical meeting might work, but for now, I think we will keep it this way.

There is safety in numbers. We all share a similar issues and have a common goal. We have Avoidant Personality, Depression, Social Anxiety, etc. Since we all know that each of us have these issues, there is no judgement. This is a safe place where we can talk openly and honestly.

I went ahead and scheduled the next meeting for this coming Sunday the 17th at 5pm. I pushed it back an hour from what it was last Sunday. Hopefully that time slot will work out for everyone.

We will also continue, at least for now, using Blog Talk Radio(BTR). It seemed to work pretty well last Sunday. For anyone that does not know, BTR is an internet radio station, not a traditional station you can pick up on your car stereo. So its a lot more private. One of the nice things about BTR is they have a very nice chat system.

So you can maintain your anonymity if you wish and come in the chat room anonymously and post any question, comment, or just hang out and listen in. I encourage everyone of you to come and join us.

Last Sunday was mainly an intro to the group, but we did have a question on how to break through to become more social. We talked a bit about that and I will continue with that a bit more in depth at the next group.

So, if you are series about wanting to find some healing from Avoidants, Depression, or Social Anxiety, come out this Sunday the 17th, bring your questions and anything else that you want to talk about. The best place to sign up for the group is on my Meet up page, but I will also post here as well.


Phillip
Your group orgniazer









This is my log of my issues with living to Avoidant Personality Disorder. My hope is that in writing this, it will help myself and perhaps others that are also struggling with this disorder and others like it. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tyKSgW-IeaK851gvIjjthije0kOwg3tZxVqKXSC1xXg/viewform I am trying to get more information on this disorder so that we can find commonalities. Perhaps if we can learn more about this, we can figure out how to combat it and get better lives for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment