Pages

Avoidant Personality

Avoidant Personality

Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2020

Updates on life & Avpd

It has been a long long time since I have written in here. I start off a lot of my blogs the same way Ive noticed. Today I got the idea to go back through everything I have written, which was weird. I did this because Im writing a book about living with Avoidant Personality. I have been working on this book for a long long time. Many years in fact. I am actually reaching the end of the journey, sort of. Im almost done with the 1st draft. Once the draft is done, the editing process starts. I found a guy that is doing the editing for free. He is a college professor that teaches english and writing, so I think the book is in good hands. Its been quite a journey with Avpd and this book, and life. Im offically retired now which is the best thing ever. I can write and work on these ideas and things all day long, every day. Its hard sometimes to stay motivated when part of me wants to do nothing but sit in front of the TV. I know that is a bad thing though. Just because I can do that does not mean I should. If anyone is interesed in a copy of this book when its out, just let me know. Phillip@AvoidingLife.org I changed the name to Avoiding Life, which is the name of my book as well. The daughter is almmost 17 now, so she will be graduating soon. She has a boyfriend. A dads worst nightmare, but its part of life and I cant fight it. He seems like a nice kid though. My Avpd battle is still ongoing. Not sure it will ever be fully won, at least not in my lifetime. I continue to work with others that have Avpd and I continue to try to get the word out about Avpd. Its a hard battle because no one has heard of Avpd except those that actually have it. The wife and I are doing well. We have been back togther now for 2 years and its going well. The Avpd still rears its head at times and tries to take over, so its a constant battle to keep its head down. Well, thats probably about enough for now. Phillip

No comments:

Post a Comment