Pages

Avoidant Personality

Avoidant Personality

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2021

New Vitamins and new journey for my Avoidant Personality?

It has been a while since I have written here. I have been very busy with Avoidant Personality Research Center (Avoidants.org). Today though marks a new chapter. For years i have taken a vitamin supplement called Advocare MSN E. My wife 1st turned me onto these after years and years of searching for something that would help with my Avoidant Personality (Avpd). I tried everything from Chinese medicine, to various vitamins to other so-called professionals.

Nothing worked. Then one day my wife suggested Advocare. It was like a switch had been flipped in my mind. I could function and I felt good about life. My wife called them my Happy Pills. They did not take away the Avpd, but they took the edge off it.

Fast forward years and years of taking Advocare MNS E. Wouldn’t you know it, Advocare in its infinite wisdom decided to Discontinue MNS E and come out with what it called a new formula. Reminded me of when Coke tried this years ago and fell flat on its face with it.

I ordered some of the new formula and tried in anxiously. Nothing, or at least next to nothing. I searched and searched for something to replace my beloved Advocare. i even wrote lots of letters to Advocare pleading for help in finding the old formula but my pleas fell on deaf ears.

After searching and searching, I ran across something I fond very curious. Ancestorial Vitamins. They claim to be end to end of the cow. They say that our ancestors ate all of the cow including internal organs. On their web site is this.

—Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual * —

I went to Amazon and found them there along with lots of glowing reviews. It seems to cure everything from low energy, to gut problems and everything in between. Sounded a bit like those old tonics in the 1800's that were peddled by slick sales people that said their crap cured everything.

But I figured, why not give these a try. So I rushed off to Amazon and bought Beed Liver and Bone and Marrow. The 2 set me back about $100.

I emailed the owner of ancestorial Supplements and he suggested that I start with 1 of each and work my way up. This will be my day-to-day journal of my experience with these.

The Begenning I took 1 each of the Beef Liver and Bone and Marrow. I have no idea what to expect. In tomorrow’s blog, I will go over any side effects, noticed energy levels and anything else I notice that I think might be attributable to these new supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment