Pages

Avoidant Personality

Avoidant Personality

Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

Avoidant Group

I will be holding an online group for Avoidants on 10/9/13. I am also a Pastor, but dont let that scare you off. For this group, I will be taking off my Pastor hat and just holding the group. I am doing this because I dont want anyone to not come because of this.

The hope is that as many as possible will come to the live session. But if you cant join us live, please listen to it afterwards. This is something new that I have no done before. So I do not know what to expect or how this will go. I dont have an agenda, or any preconceived ideas as to how this group will operate.

I simply want to make a place where others that are Avoidants, or have similar disorders, can come. We can talk, and meet each other, ask questions and such, or you can just sit back and listen as I talk. I really hope though that others will come and share their experiences as I really don't want to listen to myself talk the entire time.

By the way, I am not a professional. So I cant give any advice. Or If I do say anything that might be construed as advice, don't hold me to it. As an Avoidant myself, I care about those out there that are and want to see you get help. talking and sharing helps. Also, just knowing that there are others out there just like you helps.

You are not alone!

Here is the link to my web site. You will find the link to the group on the page.




This is my log of my issues with living to Avoidant Personality Disorder. My hope is that in writing this, it will help myself and perhaps others that are also struggling with this disorder and others like it. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tyKSgW-IeaK851gvIjjthije0kOwg3tZxVqKXSC1xXg/viewform I am trying to get more information on this disorder so that we can find commonalities. Perhaps if we can learn more about this, we can figure out how to combat it and get better lives for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment