Pages

Avoidant Personality

Avoidant Personality

Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2021

Day 1 Ancestral Suppliments - To early to say

Yesterday I started taking Ancestral Suppliments Beef Liver and Bone and Marrow. I took 1 capsule of each. According to Brain which is the owner, I should start with 1 cap and work up from there. he said finding that sweet spot of the right dossage is important. Every person is different. We all have unique biology, unique body chemistry and unique daily habits. These factors and more effect how suppliments are metabilized in the body and how effedive they will be.

1 dossage might work perfectly for me which for another person that same dossage might not yield the same results. Brian suggested i take one capsule per day of each supplement for the first 3 - 4 days. Then, go up to two capsules of each per day for the next 3 - 4 days. Three capsules per day of each and so on.

Day 1 Energy
I felt like I had some energy beyond my norm, but its impossible to say for sure if this was left over from the Advocare. It also might be that I only thought I had mosre energy so it was just something in my head. It will lilely take some time before I know, but probably not long. When I was taking Advocare, it would not be more than 3 to 4 days of not taking them before I would notice the effects.

Sleep
I did not sleep well but this is normal for me. I have had bouts of insomnia for many many years. I will have a week or so of poor sleep, then a week or so of decent sleep then rinse and repeat. I dont have cafeine much anymore at all because of my blood pressure and also because it will keep me up at night. Im not yet sure this seems similar to that, but its something to keep my eye on.

Blood pressure This morning by blood pressure is 152/82 after 2 takes

They were;

Very low energy Feelings of hopelessness and defeat Major Depression Feeling like I needed to eat everying in sight until I burst Wanting to self isolate and talk to or see no one Feeling like the future was pointless and I should give up on everything

On these days, all I wanted to do was lie on the coach and watch TV all day long. I laid there with a bag of Doritos and barely moved. Any phone calls I got where met with silence and rejection.

Botton Line Eval Its way too early to say for sure if these suppliments are doing any good. I will give the current dossage another day and then up it to see if there are any noticiable changes

No comments:

Post a Comment