Pages

Avoidant Personality

Avoidant Personality

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Day 2 -4 with Ancestral Suppliments

I combined several days because each has been little to no different than the last. I saw no reason to write pretty much the same thing over and over. No Change, No Change, wait.... there is No change again today. Today was better but I cheated. I drank about 1/4 to 1/2 a can of DR Pepper, which is my drug of choice.

With the suppliments I dont feel as much of the depression and down feeling, but its still no where near as good as what I felt when I was taking the Advocare.

The caffiene made a huge difference and took me into the evening still feeling good. So at this point, I am not feeling very optimistic that these suppliments are going to help. But, I am stil at 2 caps each of the Bone marrow and Liver, so I am not ready to give up on these yet.

I know for scientific evaluation reasons, introducing Dr Pepper into the mix was a bad idea. Its imppossible to know if the pills are finally taking hold, or its the Dr pepper and the suppliments are going to be duds.

But Im going to keep pressing through with this eperiement and see where it takes me. I think tomorrow I will probably up the dossage to 3 each.

Phillip runs a non profit called Avoidant Personality Research Center in Meridian, Idaho. The web site is Avoidants.org

No comments:

Post a Comment