Pages

Avoidant Personality

Avoidant Personality

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Day 5 and 6 with Ancestral Suppliment

The last 2 days have been much much better. I feel energy, optimistic, and like I can take on life. In the past when I have frogotton to take my Advocare for a few days, I felt it. I would feel down and depresed and like life was not worth living.

The last 2 days I have upped my dose to 3 pills each of the Bone marrow and Beef Liver. I feel almost as good as I did when I was on Advocare. I feel very optimistic that these suppliments just might be the ones that carry me into the future.

I might up the dossage to 4 each tomorrow. If 3 each is good, 4 each will be better, right? Well, maybe not, but Im going to give it a try anway. Im from Texas and in Texas, more is always better. Over the years, I have found this is not always true, but engrained into who I am. So I have to do it.

Phillip runs a non profit called Avoidant Personality Research Center in Meridian, Idaho. The web site is Avoidants.org

No comments:

Post a Comment